A W M Y T H S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Learn The History of Korth

2 posters

Go down

Learn The History of Korth  Empty Learn The History of Korth

Post by Tarza Fri Apr 11, 2014 3:00 pm

INTERESTING TIMES ARE AHEAD

for those wanting to learn of the History of Korth.
NEXT ILLUSTRATED STORY WILL BE IN MAY.

Story after Story will be told about the many citizens who participated in building this great community, or the battles won. Some of you may have been a part of the story in it's origin and will enjoy reliving it as the scenes unfold.  Others, like myself will be hearing and seeing the hugeness of it's historical value for the first time.

Wherever you fit in this scenario, you will find the stories coming alive through words and acting using AW Objects. Our Master Illustrator,Cala Stayjit, has had years of experience in the real world of Theatre. He is bringing his expertise to  the University by illustrating each Historical Event. The Plays are being written by myself, Mistress Tarza, who is also an experienced producer. Together Cala Stayjit and I are hoping to
enlarge your awareness and the excitement of being an Active Citizen of Korth.

Each month a new Play will be held and all attending will be able to participate in receiving rewards for
your attendance. We have built an Outdoor Stage for your enjoyment over the water.
 The location is 4s 37e in Myths.
COME ONE, COME ALL.

Last edited by Tarza on Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tarza
Tarza

Back to top Go down

Learn The History of Korth  Empty Re: Learn The History of Korth

Post by Sophia Deer Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:53 pm

Thank you Tarza. This does indeed sound like a grand time for all.
Sophia Deer
Sophia Deer

Back to top Go down